Stay tuned for more of our 12 Weeks of Holiday Savings!
Sign up for Chalk It Up Norcross emails on our home page, and get even more surprise deals in your inbox.
General Finishes High Performance Topcoat (I chose Satin), Clear Base, Argentine Pearl, Burnished Pearl. Paris Grey Chalk Paint® by Annie Sloan, Paint brush, chip brush, containers for mixing.
1. Paint the piece with one or two coats of Paris Grey and let dry.
2. Brush on High Performance Topcoat (Satin) and let dry.
3. Mix together Argentine Pearl with Clear Base – 50/50.
4. Mix together Burnished Pearl with Clear Base – 50/50.
5. Use a chip brush to paint on the 50/50 Burnished Pearl mixture and immediately wipe off to your liking. Work in sections until the piece is complete. Let dry.
6. Use a chip brush to paint on the 50/50 Argentine Pearl mixture and immediately wipe off to your liking. Work in sections until the piece is complete. Let dry.
7. Brush on High Performance Topcoat (Satin) over the entire piece. Let dry.
When using any type of glaze over Chalk Paint®, a barrier coat is required so that the glaze will not be immediately absorbed by the porous paint. Use your choice of General Finishes Flat, Satin, Semi-Gloss, or Gloss High Performance Topcoat.
Pearl Effects Glaze colors available in: Argentine Pearl, Copper Pearl, Tawny Pearl, Bronze Pearl, Burnished Pearl and Champagne Pearl.